Alivio Picasso Four Motor Lift Chair (158kg)
The Alivio Picasso Lift Chair is a layflat lift and recline chair with four motors to adjust the position of the headrest, lumbar support, backrest, and footrest independently. This provides a wide range of position combinations and support, for example:
- The position of the headrest can be adjusted up or down even when the backrest is fully reclined. This provides improved comfort and support for your neck and back.
- The lumbar support can be individually adjusted to help maintain a proper sitting posture. This relieves tension on the spine and will help to to prevent pain or discomfort due to poor posture, arthritis, or back problems.
The positions of the backrest and the footrest can be adjusted independently to give for the seating position that best suits your need.
These power headrest and lumbar adjustment functions make this lift chair ideal for people with conditions such as Kyphosis, Lordosis, and Arthritis.
- Layflat recliner.
- Vertical and tip lift function.
- Individually adjustable head support, lumbar support, backrest, and footrest.
- Headrest and lumbar support systems to support posture when sitting.
- All close and all lift buttons.
- Footrest extension.
- Upholstered with brown leather-look fabric.
|Maximum User Weight||158kg|
|Seat Height (from the floor)||49.5cm|