APEX Manual Wheelchair
HIGH PERFORMANCE FOLDING CHAIR
Transport weight of just 9.98 lbs. (4.52 kg)
Why compromise function and style for weight and efficiency? With the Veloce high-performance folding chair you don’t have to!
As people change and evolve, so too should their wheelchair. Welcome to a new era in rigid chair design and performance. The APEX is an ultralight, fully adjustable rigid wheelchair that provides the best combination of lightness, strength and performance AND full adjustability you need for your active life. The alloy aluminium frame is 20% stronger than 7005 aluminium which elevates the APEX into a new category of adjustable performance.
Cutting-edge carbon fiber technology delivers an ultralight design of unrivaled strength and durability. With its superior fatigue resistance, extreme temperature tolerances and exceptional durability, carbon fiber is one of the strongest yet lightest materials on earth. It is the ultimate wheelchair material. And the Mantis frame, signature triangular tubing and carbon fiber finish featuring color highlights means the Veloce is a real eye-catcher.
- Unique rear rigidising bar optimises ride performance.
- Transport weight of just 9.98 lbs. (4.52 kg).
- Fully modular and configurable for a perfect fit.
- Open design that increases lateral stability.
- Sleek design inspired by modern aesthetics with gentle curves and bold styling.
- Innovative components and accessories, such as the standard neoprene impact guard and rigidising system.
- Highly accurate and calibrated system for a quick and perfect adjustments, including back angle and seat to floor heights.
- Bubble level (double) for quick and easy adjustments.
Specifications Frame Single tube open frame Material Triple-butted aluminium Transport Weight 9.98 lbs (4.52 kg) Capacity 265 lbs (120 kg) Front seat-to-floor height (w/4" caster) 14½" (36.8 cm): (w/6" caster) 21" (53.3 cm) Rear seat-to-floor height (w/20" wheel) 14" (35.6 cm): (w/26" wheel) 20" (50.8 cm)