Attendant Propelled for Personal Use SWL160kg
Designed for personal use, this K•Care Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 160 kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors (all 4 are braking on the KA114SLC) make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Removable swing-away and adjustable height foot rests for improved comfort and easy access
Maximum Occupant Weight
Length (including Foot Rests)
Back Rest Height
Seat Height (at front)
125 mm diameter, braking
Rear Castors 125 mm diameter, swivel 125 mm diamater, braking FINISH Frame
|KA114S||K•Care Shower Commode for Personal Use, Attendant Propelled with Swing-up Arms and Swing-away Foot Rests, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
K•Care Shower Commode, Attendant Propelled with Swing-up Arms and Swing-away Foot Rests, 4 Locking Castors, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)