Attendant Propelled: KA112S/KA112SLC SWL 160kg
Designed for multi-user situations such as hospitals and nursing homes, this K•Care Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 160 kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms and a foot-operated retractable foot plate. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors (all 4 are braking on the KA112SLC) make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Foot-operated retractable foot plate for comfort
Maximum Occupant Weight
Length (including Foot Rests)
Back Rest Height
Seat Height (at front)
125 mm diameter, braking
125 mm diameter, swivel
125mm diamater, braking
|KA112S||K•Care Shower Commode, Attendant Propelled with Swing-up Arms and Sliding Foot Plate, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
K•Care Shower Commode, Attendant Propelled with Swing-up Arms and Sliding Foot Plate, 4 Locking Castors, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)