ELISpoon Stabilising Spoon
- ELISpoon is a revolutionary spoon that enables independent eating for people with hand coordination difficulties such as Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington's disease.
- Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage.
- ELISpoon has no electrical components or batteries, making it easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher Safe.Specifications:
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 9.5 cm
- Weight: 70 g
- Colour: White
- Suitable for right and left handed
Allianz Global Assistance (Please note supply by Nova Medical Australia)
AH00 Eating / Kitchen / Household AH01 Crockery and Cutlery
DVA Approved: Catalog No:ELI-ELISPOON