Helio A7 Manual Wheelchair
Lightweight Performance - Cutting Edge Design
When it comes to lightweight performance, the Helio A7 is one of the most efficient folding aluminium chairs in its class. By coupling the latest hydro-forming technologies with an ultra-high performance aluminum alloy, Helio A7 is one of the lightest folding aluminum wheelchair in its class.
The cutting edge design, paired with the outstanding properties of 7000 series aluminum, have produced a standard configuration Helio A7 that weighs up to 5 lbs. (2.2 kg) less than other wheelchair in its category. This means nimbler handling and unmatched energy conservation for easier everyday activities.
- High-end aluminum manufacturing for high-end performance.
- Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace, oval shaped tubes and over-sized pivot axles work in concert to assist propulsion
- Unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximises frame rigidity and energy conservation.
- Integrated seat glider for better seat sling support.
- Reinforced back cane support for added stability and comfort.
- Rigid Unibody frame reduces movement and maximises efficiency.
- Lightweight armrest quickly converts from flip-back to single post for easier configuration.
- Height adjustments are just a flick away thanks to a simple trigger system.
- Safer transfers with enhanced rubber grip finish.
- Anti-flutter caster provides a smooth, more efficient ride.
- Integrated caster housings offers simple and infinite angle adjustments.
- Innovative frame design lets you achieve a super low 13 ½” (34.3 cm) seat-to-floor height with a 4” caster on a standard frame. That’s the same frame that can go up to 21 ¼’’ (54cm).
STRUCTURE Frame Folding with hyrdoformed aluminium crossbrace Material 7000 series aluminium alloy Transport Weight 13.7 lbs (62 kg) Weight Capacity 265 lbs (120 kg) HD Kit: 350 lbs (159 kg)
DIMENSIONS Width 14" (35.6cm) to 22" (55.9cm) Depth 14" (35.6cm) to 20" (50.8cm) Front seat-to-floor height (w/4"caster): 13½" (34.3cm) to (w/8" caster): 21½" (54.6cm) Rear seat-to-floor height (w/20" wheel): 12½" (31.8cm) to (w/26" wheel): 21¼ (54cm)