Helio Veloce Manual Wheelchair
Helio Veloce has revolutionised how people view folding wheelchairs. It is the most technologically advanced wheelchair for active users. The Veloce redefines what a wheelchair should be by offering unrivalled lightness, rigidity and responsiveness while retaining the all-important benefits of a compact folding system.
No longer do you have to sacrifice the ease and simplicity of a folding chair for the performance of a rigid chair. With its spirited Mantis frame, signature triangular tubing and carbon fibre finish featuring colour highlights, the Veloce is truly a feast for the eyes.
- With a transport weight of only 11.98 lbs. (5.43 kg), it’s the one of the lightest folding wheelchair in the world.
- Innovative wheelchair construction, inspired by the rigidity of box frames and the look and ride of cantilever frames. The result is a closed frame in the back to fit our Ultrarigid Folding System with a minimalist front end. You get a full menu of configuration possibilities, along with outstanding aesthetics.
- Forged vertical axle plate offers precise rear wheel adjustability.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace and oversized pivot axles work in concert, while the unique Ultrarigid Folding System maximizes frame rigidity and responsiveness.
- Completely adjustable for a perfect fit. You can easily adjust front and rear seat-to-floor heights, seat slope and centre of gravity.
- Built-in highly accurate and calibrated gauges make caster adjustment quick and precise.
- Parts and accessories designed to be lighter with improved functionality and style.
- Contact our product specialist for more information.
STRUCTURE Frame Folding Mantis Frame Materiala T-700 High Modulus Carbon Fibre Transport Weight 11.98 lbs (5.43 kg) Weight Capacity 265 lbs (120 kg): HD Kit 350 lbs (159 kg)
DIMENSIONS Width 14" (35.6 cm) to 20" (50.8 cm) Depth 14" (35.6 cm) to 20" (50.8 cm) Front seat-to-floor height (w/4" caster) 14½" (36.8 cm): (w/6" caster) 21" (53.3 cm) Rear seat-to-floor height (w/22" wheel): 13½" (34.3 cm) to (w/26" wheel): 20¼ (51.4cm) Footrest Angle 70° 75º 80º 85º 90º