Klaxon Klick Electric
The Klaxon KLICK range of Power Assist devices have been created to meet the needs and requirements of people who want to improve their everyday life by getting out and about independently.
Klaxon KLICK is unique because it has an innovative, patented linking system and universal connection hub that easily attaches to any manual wheelchair types, including foldable wheelchairs. This provides independent movement with minimum effort for manual wheelchair users.
KLICK Electric is the entry level all-rounder in the Klick range. It is a powered hand bike that will take you on an adventurous cruise, an outdoor trip with your friends and loved ones, on a shopping spree in town or help you do your day-to-day activities. Its small turning radius means it is easily manoeuvrable in small places.
- Quick to attach
- Universal connection hub
- Suitable for different settings
- Safe and high level of quality
- Light and easy to handle
- Compact and suitable for travel
- Model Klick Electric
- Standard Material Aluminium
- Motor 36V x 370W brushless
- Wheel 14” smooth tread tyre
- Display Multifunction LCD,
- 5 speed settings, walking pace
- Battery Lithium 36V x 5.8 Ah (weight 1.3 kg)
- Handlebar Aluminium,
- adjustable in height, depth and angle
- Brakes Double Brake system 160 mm with Electronic Brake System
- Size W 50 cm x H 90 cm x D 40 cm
- Connection Klick Linking System Klaxon® (worldwide patented) Weight 8.0 kg (battery excluded) Range About 25 km (speed setting 1, level ground) Included accessories Battery 5.8 Ah with battery charger, reverse gear, LCD display, bell, foldable kickstand, splashguard