Maxi Self Propelled: KA120SR50 SWL 150kg
Designed for larger occupants who desire personal independence, this K•Care Maxi Shower Commode boasts a weight capacity of 150 kg and a wider seat with width at 500 mm and depth at 430 mm.
The wheelchair has large self-propelling wheels that are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfer, simple-to-use swing-up arms with padded arm rests and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
560 mm rear wheels and 125 mm front castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre, and there is an integrated push-handle when required.
The Shower Commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps, reinforced nylon waterproof wheels and water resistant castors.
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for added comfort
- Wider seat area
- Large self-propelling rear wheels
- Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
- 3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
- Removable fold-up and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
Maximum Occupant Weight 150 kg Length (including Foot Rests) 1045 mm Width 670 mm Height 985 mm Back Rest Height 420 mm Seat Width 500 mm Seat Depth 430 mm Seat Height (at front) 590 mm Front Wheels 125 mm diameter castors, swivel Rear Wheels 560 mm diameter wheels, braking FINISH Frame Stainless steel Back Rest PVC straps