Mepilex Lite 10 x 10cm Box of 5
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Mepilex® Lite foam dressing is designed to help manage low-exuding acute and chronic wounds. The thin profile is soft and conformable, to make it easier to use for difficult-to-dress areas of the body.
This design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion.
Box of 5 dressings
Mepilex Lite is a highly conformable thin foam dressing for low exuding wounds, radiation skin reaction, foot ulcers.
Benefits of Mepilex Lite
- Atraumatic to the wound & surrounding skin on removal
- Promotes patient comfort during wear & minimises pain upon removal
- Minimises the risk of maceration
- Conforms well to body contours
- Thin and comfortable to wear
- Easy to handle, may be cut for customisation
- Maintains a moist wound environment
- May be left in place during radiation therapy
How Mepilex Lite Works
Mepilex Lite is a highly comfortable dressing that absorbs exudate & maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges, preventing the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimising the risk of maceration. The Safetac layer also ensures atraumatic dressing changes. Mepilex Lite may be cut to suit various wound shapes & locations
Areas of Use
Mepilex Lite is designed for the management of a wide range of non to low exuding wounds such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, partial thickness burns, radiation skin reactions & Epidermolysis Bullosa. Mepilex Lite can aslo be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin, under compression bandaging & in combination with gels