Revo HomeCraft Reacher Griplock, Standard, 660MM
Revolutionary Design Sleek and modern, the RevoReach™ has been designed with you in mind. The contemporary design is robust and uses ergonomic principles to make it as comfortable to use as possible.Features:
- Revolving Jaw: The revolving jaw allows objects to be picked up from a variety of angles. It can be locked in position at 30º angles for increased flexibility. The jaws are lined with a slip resistant "finger print" indented material for maximum grip.
- Lightweight & Well Balanced: The correct balance of a reaching aid can be a significant factor when it comes to providing optimum control and a secure grip. That's why the RevoReach is designed so that the weight is distributed towards the handle making it easier to control.
- Ergonomic Handle: The chunky handle design helps to reduce finger and wrists strain and the slip resistant coating provides additional grip.
- The GripLock benefits from an innovative locking mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once an item is gripped, enabling the user to concentrate their efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining their grip of the item. There are three main functions of the lock:
- Standard Lock - The standard locking feature allows the lock to be engaged using either the thumb or hand to turn the locking catch. This allows the user to grip an object then engage the lock once they have achieved a secure hold
- Grip & Hold - This innovative function allows the lock to be set so that as the trigger is squeezed, the jaws automatically lock. This is ideal for anyone who lacks the dexterity to use the lock catch when gripping an item, and is also very useful for gaining a tighter hold on an item that has already been gripped
- Fine Tune Grip - a useful feature that allows the jaws to be locked half way so they have a smaller range of movement. This is a useful function when picking up smaller objects as it allows a more precise grip and allows the reacher to retrieve items from tight spaces.