TabTimer 8" Digital Calendar Day Clock - Orientation Clock
8" Digital Calendar Day Clock
Orientation Clock for Alzheimer's and Memory Impairment. Day Clock, Day Clox
New Model - Has up to 3 alarms per day
Reduce the workload of carers
The Dementia Day Clock is aimed at helping people living with Dementia by simply and clearly displaying the time of day as morning, afternoon, evening or night. People living with Alzheimer's or Dementia can lose the ability to recognise what the time is and even whether it is day or night. This can cause many challenges for them and for their primary carers. By using this digital calendar orientation day clock it can reduce the challenges.
Help people with dementia live in a daily routine
The aim of the day clock is to help people with dementia to be able to link the time of day to their daily routine. The Day Clocks' clear and simple display of "Now it's Monday Morning" has proven to be helpful for people with dementia or Alzheimer's
The Day Clock can be used in the living room, the bedroom, the study, the kitchen and classroom. It can be standing or wall mounted. The high gloss framing is good looking to suit your home environment perfectly.
The time display and menus can be displayed in one of 8 available languages; English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish or Welsh
Time Mode / Date Mode
The time can be displayed in 12 hours or 24 hours format.
The date can be displayed as Month-Date-Year or Date-Month-Year
User Interface Feature
The clock can be used in the standard mode displaying the Day, Time, Date, Month and Year. Alternatively, choose the simple User Interface which displays the Day and Time of day only i.e. "Now it's Sunday Morning"
The clock automatically adjusts the display depending on the time of day. The display brightens during Day Mode after 7am (50cd/㎡) and automatically dims during Night Mode after 7pm (10cd/㎡).
- 8 inch LED Backlight Digital Display Clock
- Day, Time, Date, Month and Year displayed in full wording - non abbreviated
- Optional display "Now it's Tuesday Morning", (Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night)
- Automatic brightness adjustment; Day Mode after 7am (50cd/㎡) and Night Mode after 7pm (10cd/㎡)
- New Model - has up to 3 alarms per day
- Display in one of 8 Languages; English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish or Welsh
- 12 hour or 24 hour time format
- Date display format; Date-Month-Year, or Month-Date-Year
- Resolution 800 x 600 high definition display
- Display Ratio 4:3
- No glare within 15 feet
- Dimensions 217mm W x 172mm H x 25mm D
- Weight 410g
- Electricity operated only. Internal battery retains the clock time in the event of a power failure. However, the clock must be plugged in and powered by electricity to operate.
- 5V/1A Power Adaptor supplied
- DVA Approved