Therapack Hot and Cold Pack, Neck and Shoulder, Large, 60 x 28cm
Therapacks® are Australian-made hot and cold packs, registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Therapacks® have been developed by healthcare professionals and are the result of years of practical experience.
- Hypo-allergenic - Australia has one of the highest levels of allergy-related diseases like asthma, so ‘all-natural product’ is the focus of the design.
- Easy to use, comfortable to wear and are available in a range of designs to suit most parts of the body while minimising any reduction in mobility. They work by subtly moulding to the contours of the body. Where helpful, the packs are fitted with secure Velcro straps.
- Contain natural Australian lupin seeds – chosen for their remarkable heat-retaining qualities. Lupin seeds are odourless, pest-resistant, mould-resistant, allergy friendly and, unlike hot water bottles or gels, safe in the event of spills.
- 100% cotton cover that is hand-washable.
- Can be used to aid relaxation or encourage sleep.
- Can be heated in either an oven or a microwave, or chilled in a freezer. They can be effective against:
- Cold Treatments: Sports Injuries, Sprains, Inflammation and Swelling, Minor Burns, Headache or Migraine,
- Hot Treatments: Sore Shoulders, Stiff Neck, Back Pain, Stomach Aches, Labour Pains, Period Pain, Cramps, Joint Pain, Arthritis Relief, Repetitive Strain
THERAPACK NECK & SHOULDER PACK, LARGE, 60 x 28cm
This is the larger and equally versatile version of the most popular pack in the Therapacks range. The curved shape of the pack will cover the vital areas of the shoulders and neck and keeps it in position without reducing mobility. The pack can be applied to other parts of the body such as around the belly for mothers during labour.
This pack is good for:
- Sore shoulders
- Stiff neck
- Headache and migraine
- Labour pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle or body relaxation