X6 Deluxe Chair Bed SWL 180kg
The X6 Deluxe Chair Bed has been designed for the treatment and prevention of pressure problems related to long-term seating.
Using a contoured dual layer air cushion overlaid with pressure relieving high density foam, the X6 Chair Bed evenly distributes the occupant’s weight, ensuring that there are no main pressure points that can restrict circulation.
The X6 Deluxe Chair Bed is a must have in facility prevention and treatment of pressure sores. This cost effective, mobile chair bed improves facility care and equips carers with quality pressure care options.
- Four way Stretch Vapour permeable fabric Seating surface increases patient comfort and is designed to improve patient pressure care.
- Vapour permeable - water resistant yet breathable and improves skin microclimate
- Belgium Made fabric meets European fire standards for being Halogen free fire retardancy
- All covers are removable for infection control management
- Three individual locking castors, along with one directional castor assists with manoeuvring, and the ergonomic handles assist with leverage
- Full Hand tilt and Recline levers allows seamless Patient comfort
- Vertical and Horizontal Push Handle positions increases movability and chair control
Swing Away Backrest Laterals and Armrests
- Increases patient access, and decreases carers demands when positioning the patient
- Allows for easy patient side transfers
- Removable comfort padded foot plates to aid patient comfort and heal pressure remediation
Pressure Relieving Foam Back
- Shaped foam and air chambers promotes exceptional pressure redistribution
- Air flow chambers helps reduce skin moisture when seated for extended periods of time
- High Density foam outer supports improves back posture and redistributes pressure
- Foam and air chambers can be removed and customised to the patient’s pressure requirements
|Seat to Top of Back||730mm|
|Leg Raise Angle||90°|